Antw: Re: Antw: Re: Antw: [Grief] New to the list

-=S.C.R.E.D.=- grief at scred.nl
Fri Jul 2 00:00:04 EDT 2004

RWKolk at cs.com wrote:
> I don't know. I do have TG+, but I didn't know that there was an extra disc.
> I bought it in a shop, so no extra disc?  A friend of mine bought it directly
> from Mute, but he never mentioned something extra as he did give me a copy of
> IRC26 disc that came along with direct orders for TG24.

Erm... speaking of, there was a "sample-cd" part of the tg+ set. I dont
know where it is right know (you know my house: It's "somewhere") when I
find it you can look at it.

grtz
Alexander.

--
"You received this mail not because I have an opinion or some information
to share with you but I really like to read my own messages"