[Grief] Mutant TG

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Wed Jan 28 11:16:03 EST 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Telle Kumazawa wrote:

> In that news, I found the comment that new best album called "Welcome
> to the World of Throbbing Gristle" will be released (on March 19th.)

I wish Mute would get their mind off repackaging best-of comps (see Fad
Gadget, Depeche Mode, Erasure, Cab Volt) and actually compile things that
aren't available as easily.  I vote for DVDs by Fad Gadget, Laibach,
Neubauten, Diamanda, Nick Cave, Cab Volt, Wire, and, of course TG.

jonwhitney
TURBID.COM