[Grief] TG Cover tunes?

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 16:56:09 EST 2004

After a bit of searching it seems from one Marc Almond
web site that it's the Mambas doing the music. The
date of the flexidisc is Sep 1982 which also puts it
out of range to be a TG backing.

http://urbanvelvet.tripod.com/Discipline.shtml

I still rate Discipline as one of the best TG pieces
though.

Dave B