[Grief] TG Cover tunes?

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 16:48:42 EST 2004

I'm not sure that it is TG backing Marc Almond. The
drum sound isn't right and the whole of the
instrumention sounds like a very different bunch of
people to my ears.

Covering Discipline is such a difficult thing to do.
It such a completely TG song that any one else doing
it wouldn't sound right. It's like someone covering
Stairway To Heaven or God Save The Queen. Can't be
done really.

On a more positive note the couple of tracks I've
heard from the TG remix album actually sound pretty
good and I'm even looking forward to it being released
now.

Dave B