[Grief] Various Questions, Issues, Comments, Desires...

Louisa Bannon triskela at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 16:21:23 EST 2004

Jon:

To which email address can I send scans? I don't mean to be intentionally
stupid, but it seems to me that you have not yet provided such an address
via this list or anywhere else for that matter -- did I miss it? I just
tried your web form and it failed to send the message, there was a cgi error
message instead. You can contact me offlist and privately at the Triskela
account in the header if you prefer.

BTW, since you have requested scans at 200%, I wanted to ask how you wanted
to deal with "descreen" effects? Normally I set my scanner to descreen for a
newspaper setting, this yields a decent if slightly blurry image that can be
sharpened up later on and without apparent screen effects. I find that if I
scan at a higher than 100% size, the screen effect is almost impossible to
eliminate entirely -- there's always a little something there...

But, whatever you say...

-- Triskela