[Grief] Various Questions, Issues, Comments, Desires...

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Sat Jan 10 00:12:42 EST 2004

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Louisa Bannon wrote:

> Well, could you provide a contact method and some guidelines? The website
> seems to lead one to a web-based form with no attachment potential. Plus,
> it's worth noting that some submissions might be large files, so it need to
> be a contact point to which large files can be recieved.

Yeah, well we had to do that due to the absurd amounts of spam generated
by putting email addresses on web sites.

The emails do come to us directly through those forms so whenever somebody
who emails something that can be replied to, it is, so when people make
offers, that's awesome.

For the Axis Archives, I honestly don't know what David Minshall wants
from submitters.  I know he has a ton of stuff himself, but for the TG
website, any scans - 200% at 72DPI JPEGS would be ideal to work with.
Those can be emailed directly to me.  Please don't name things "tg.jpg" or
something that ambiguous is the only thing I request on nomenclature.

Thanks.

jonwhitney
TURBID.COM