[Grief] TG24 box w/IRCD26 is available in stores, not just through mute

our.webstuff at verizon.net our.webstuff at verizon.net
Fri Jan 9 17:11:46 EST 2004

On Friday, January 9, 2004, at 12:01  PM, the quiet and simple aardvark
<aardvark300 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> The extra disc was only included with direct orders
>> from Mute only. A friend
>> of mine had ordered from directly and got the extra
>> disc. I did not and so I
>> did not get the bonus although I've got a copy now.
>> The extra disc is IRC26.
>

> Hmmm....
> I bought a copy in a record store and I got a copy of
> IRC26.  Guess, I'm just lucky...
> --RR

I had previously read that the extra disc was available only directly
through mute, but like aardvark I got my box at a record store (a
virgin mega) so I guess that's obviously not true

I also read that there was a letter from PC enclosed that addressed
discovering a newly discovered source for IRCD26 after the box was
completed, but this did not come in my box - I did, however, get 5 of
the long "collage" postcards