[Grief] Various Questions, Issues, Comments, Desires...

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Fri Jan 9 07:59:02 EST 2004

There was an effort to compile a lot of these things at the Axis Archives
years ago (www.brainwashed.com/axis) but I think time got the best of
David Minshall.  Of course, brainwashed does accept submissions and I
would love to get complete scans of things.  I don't remember how original
scans were obtained, but they're from a variety of sources, so, yes, you
can email me stuff to submit and I'll happily try to get it on display
somewhere.

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Louisa Bannon wrote:

> After we all get the 24 and + collections, there really won't be anything
> left to obtain save things like Flyers, misc. promotional materials, and the
> Industrial News. Does Brainwashed take submissions for scanned materials?
> of the interior. Is it out of respect for the copyright holders or what?

jonwhitney
TURBID.COM