Antw: [Grief] introduction and a few questions

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Thu Jan 8 13:31:04 EST 2004

In een bericht met de datum 8-1-04 8:41:46 West-Europa (standaardtijd),
schrijft our.webstuff at verizon.net:

<< and are there any sets that didn't include either IRCD26 or IRCD29?
 I've tried to find the answers in the list archives, but all I ever
 find reference to are unnamed discs >>

The extra disc was only included with direct orders from Mute only. A friend
of mine had ordered from directly and got the extra disc. I did not and so I
did not get the bonus although I've got a copy now.
The extra disc is IRC26. A recording of the performance at the Scala Cinema,
London. Halfway through the performance a lose plug resulted in a humming
noise which made the performance inaudible and so the performance was stopped
until the plug was found. Not a release, in my view, that would deserve a
separate rerelease. It's nice though because without it the collection of all TG
performances would not be complete.

Greeting,
Robert