[Grief] Gen speaks?

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 17:37:07 EST 2004

Yeah I've read Re-Tg Horsemouths posts. I still think
Gen has better things to do with his time than writing
these sort of emails. He's not really likely to be
bothered whether people think he's going to turn up or
not because of some rumour. So I'm still inclined to
take it as not really being him. Maybe Horsemouth
thinks he is doing him a favour by replying on his
behalf.

Dave B

 --- Jarle <vlad at kaoz.priv.no> wrote: > From: "David
Bourgoin"