AW: [Grief] Mutant Throbbing Gristle - Classic TG Mutated

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 16:14:28 EST 2004

Well yeah there is a demo one going on Ebay at the
moment but I've been outbid. But's it's still only
£2.70

I see the vinyl version only has 6 tracks and the CD
8.

Dave B

 --- Mark <markstevens at waitrose.com> wrote: > Or we've
managed to get hold of a demo copy!

industrial_ritual_atonal_difficult.electronics_darkfolk