[Grief] TG tix arrived yet?

Jarle vlad at kaoz.priv.no
Tue Feb 24 23:10:27 EST 2004

>From the RE-TG FAQ:

Tickets for RE~TG 2004 will be sent out early April 2004. Also enclosed with
the tickets will be a damages disclaimer form, which you will need to sign
and bring with you. If there are any broken or missing items this will be
charged to the credit card that made the booking. If, when you arrive in
your chalet and something doesn't work please inform the staff at the main
reception and they will arrange for a replacement. On this form you will
also need to provide the full names of the guests staying in your chalet.
Please ensure that you have this form filled out before you check-in.