Antw: Re: [Grief] New TG album being recorded

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Tue Feb 24 14:49:13 EST 2004

In een bericht met de datum 24-2-04 17:19:04 West-Europa (standaardtijd),
schrijft david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk:

<< Chris n
 Cosey never did much for me. When they played at the
 Union Chapel for their first live gig for years it all
 sounded very sub standard mid eighties Human
 League-ish. >>

Well I'd prefer to see C&C to 1981-onwards Human League anytime. Mind you,
without Chris love for ABBA and pop music TG probaly would have have been a
completely different band altogether."Technoprimitiv" is one of the better
synthpop albums that I know of and that I still play quite a lot. I also really liked
their show at the CC Luchtbal in Antwerpen.

Robert
Liars-"They were wrong, so we drowned"