[Grief] New TG album being recorded

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 24 16:16:50 EST 2004

Coil have certainly been the most consistent of the
post TG groups. PTV had their moments and Chris n
Cosey never did much for me. When they played at the
Union Chapel for their first live gig for years it all
sounded very sub standard mid eighties Human
League-ish.

I too have a sense of foreboding. Hopefully it's wrong
but I doubt it

Dave B

 --- Cameron Smart <cammysmart at yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > I
must say that a new CD does give me a sense of