[Grief] New TG album being recorded

Cameron Smart cammysmart at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 24 16:00:35 EST 2004

I must say that a new CD does give me a sense of
foreboding. One of the great achievements of TG when
listening to all of the concerts is how very rare it
was that they went back to anything they'd already
abandoned. (apart from the noticeable exception of
'Very Friendly' at Rafters and a couple more). A
ferocious march onto new things. So I'm not sure now
where all of this fits in.

Through Coil, Peter Christopherson has maintained a
very high level of artistic credibility over the
years.(GPO I don't think has. And I agree that C+C has
just been a bit bland and irrelevant).  I think that
Sleazy's credibility in particular is on the line with
the TG reunion, more so if they are recording a CD.

 --- David Bourgoin <david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk>
wrote: > Without a doubt, but I'm looking forward to
the gig.