[Grief] okay, i'm seeking this again: Dorothy 7"

random99 random99 at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 15 09:07:44 EST 2004

Jon, take your points about not wanting any P2P software on your computer.
(having said that, I'm pretty confident that soulseek _is_ ad and spyware
free. I regularly run Adaware and Search & Destroy and they come up clean.
Don't forget your system can pick up a lot of crap just from browsing the
internet (eg, CWS, browser hijacks etc) so it is still worth installing at
least one of the aforementioned programs.)

I've downloaded "I Confess", the side Dorothy 7" that appeared on "The
Industrial Records Story". It's encoded at 192kbps & the file size is just
2.7mb. Let me know if you want me to email it to you.

Paul