[Grief] okay, i'm seeking this again: Dorothy 7"

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Sat Feb 14 16:48:34 EST 2004

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004, Louisa Bannon wrote:

> If you don't mind the suggestion I'd say you should be running an anti-virus
> program, something like lavasoft ad-aware, and spybot about once a week

oy.  too much hassle.  i have enough crap to do on my computer and just
don't want to be adding more...

> I, myself, wouldn't mind downloading the files you intend to use for your
> radio show. Could they be hosted somewhere for the list, if even
> temporarily? I have collected mostly just the TG stuff myself, so checking
> out the rest of the Industrial Records output might be interesting.

The radio show will be archived like the rest of the Test Patterns on
WZBC.

Go to www.zbconline.com and click on Test Pattern Archive and there's a
number of shows you can listen to whenever you want.  =)   Although, it's
just not the same as being able to listen live in your livingroom or on
the bus or in a car.  It would be nice if more radio stations like this
existed in the world.

jonwhitney
TURBID.COM