[Grief] y-eras

Cameron Smart cammysmart at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 23:58:57 EST 2004

Quite similar. Am 37. Got into TG in 1983 via Heathen
Earth and have been there ever since.

Got into PTV big time ala 'Dream Less Sweet' around
about the same time,  though I must say that I found
most stuff since the mid- late Eighties less than
convincing (still buying it of course). Coil, on the
other hand, still amaze me on a regular basis.

I'm originally from Scotland, now live in Hong Kong,
having lived in Spain for years and if truth be told
it's generally been a lonely furrow, the TG one.

Had orginally intended to go in May, but now looking
unlikely (due to work!).

Discovered them as well as PTV,  Chris & Cosey &