[Grief] S036 Club, Berlin

Heathen Scum heathenscum at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:51:55 EST 2004

I just remember being there a few years ago on one of the hottest recorded
summer days in Berlin's history for a oversold, super packed wall to wall
punk rock sweat fest. It was a great place to check out but one of the worst
saunas I've ever been in.  Fun never the less to see the infamous place TG
and tons of other greats have played.  Pretty cool for a traveling American.