[Grief] Re: TG24 extras

M. S. mohnomishe at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 11:56:56 EST 2004

"random99" <random99 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> > I haven't a clue as to how many of us there are
> > (moderator are you out there with numbers???). This
> > used to be the quietest list I'd ever been on and it
> > was rare to get more than one or two posts every
> > couple of months until TG24 got announced.
> >
> > I'd imagine agewise there is a wide range. Me myself
> > am 40 but I know there's people far younger on here
> > and also people older.
> >
> > Dave B
>
>rapidly approaching 40 here, fwiw

I also just turned 40 the other week. As I think was the case with other
Swedes that were moving in punk circles in the late 70s/early 80s, I believe
it was the Leather Nun connection that first made me aware of TG. I
picked up 'Heathen Earth', which probably still remains my favorite of the
offical TG oeuvre, in about 81 and went on from there. A bunch of around
20 of us will be travelling to RE-TG which I'm sure will be a blast.

Marten,
a Stockholm monster