AW: Antw: RE: Antw: [Grief] TG24 extras

Volker Jensen Volker.Jensen at RSH.de
Tue Feb 10 09:48:38 EST 2004

Hi my name is Volker from Northern Germany, Kiel, i am about 43 years old
and i know TG since 1980. First got DOA and Third and final Report. then i
bought everything I could get. saw a Chris and Cosey Concert 1988 in
Hamburg, wasvery impressed and from then on I tried to get everything from
CC. I still love thier music, so mI do with the TG stuff.

Best wishes to all of you

Volker

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: David Bourgoin [mailto:david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk]
Gesendet am: Montag, 9. Februar 2004 12:42
An: grief at hollyfeld.org
Betreff: RE: Antw: RE: Antw: [Grief] TG24 extras

 --- Louisa Bannon <triskela at hotmail.com> wrote: >
> What's the average age of the list members? How many
> of us are there? What
> are the limitations for TG24 or TG+? How close to
> sold-out are they?
>
> -- Triskela

I haven't a clue as to how many of us there are
(moderator are you out there with numbers???). This
used to be the quietest list I'd ever been on and it
was rare to get more than one or two posts every
couple of months until TG24 got announced.

I'd imagine agewise there is a wide range. Me myself
am 40 but I know there's people far younger on here
and also people older.

Dave B