[Grief] the industrial factory

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Sat Feb 7 15:49:28 EST 2004

Well, Gen said in an interview that they considered using the name Factory
at first (influenced by Andy Warhol's Factory) but

"Industry, like work-putting a lot of work into it.  There's lots of nice
connotations- it's far better than _Factory_! A factory's an empty
building until people are in it-it's not quite as interesting."