[Grief] help!

Livewire Confusion livewireconfusion at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 21:34:51 EST 2004

Hello,

New to the mailing list. I am 24 Years old and I was first enticed by the TG
"Greatest Hits" cd. I have decided that I would like to build a collection
up. Is there or can someone provide me with a definitive and comprehensive
list of all TG and Psychic TV releases? It would be a great help. I don't
necessarily really need live bootlegs unless they are outstanding. Thank you
to whoever spends the next 10 years responding to this!

-Kelly