Antw: [Grief] TG24 extras

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 20:46:57 EST 2004

I'd never thought of the similarity between Still and
TG24 or TG+ but now you come to mention it... Does
anyone know who designed the TG box was it TG?? And
who designed the cover for Still???

TG coming from an art background with Coum was I
always thought an important part of the whole package.
Take some of the ideas of the art world package them
together with music and see what happens.

And Mr P-Orridge is still happily making art with his
recent show in London (not that exciting I have to
admit) and still doing collages.

Dave B

 --- Louisa Bannon <triskela at hotmail.com> wrote: > >I
have seen three boxsets and they all had a