Antw: [Grief] TG24 extras

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Fri Feb 6 13:20:46 EST 2004

In een bericht met de datum 6-2-04 2:09:54 West-Europa (standaardtijd),
schrijft triskela at hotmail.com:

<< I have 4 "collage prints" - but the suggestion on the checklist included
in
 the newsletter is that there are actually 8 "collage prints" available. I
 have 5 "pictures of TG" - but how many are there really? Does anyone truly
 know, or have an excellent guess? >>

I have seen three boxsets and they all had a somewhat different content. I
did not have the newsletter, but got extra foto's and collages instead( all
different). I personally think that it's a joke of TG. Imagine all these fans that
are discussing their suppossedly incomplete boxset when it's the music that
counts and not the extras!

Robert