[Grief] TG24 extras

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 09:37:11 EST 2004

>From what I remember of the discussion at the time
some people also received a glossy picture of one of
Cosey's modelling pictures. Though I didn't. I got
five pics of TG, all 8 collage prints, two patches
(one round and one rectangular) three stickers and
three badges. And a copy of Industrial News. I can
scan things if need be.

Dave B

Okay, I have TG24 on the desk (it was on the front