Antw: Re: [Grief] Dorothy 7" on Industrial Records anybody?

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 17:18:06 EST 2004

I've only heard I Confess. It's a pop ditty and not
that great a one. Has a synth sound that reminds me
very much of the Grange Hill theme tune (for those who
know Grange Hill). It's bollox really. Maybe the other
track is different and maybe it was released in an
attempt to make some money out of the pop world. Who
knows. I don't.

Dave B

 --- RWKolk at cs.com wrote: > In een bericht met de
datum 1-2-04 23:50:34