[Grief] O-T: Foetus Question

Louisa Bannon triskela at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 21:33:33 EST 2004

This is off-topic but does anyone know of a good second hand Foetus
resource? Is there a Foetus list similar to this one for TG?

I am seeking the CD "Volvox Turbo" by Manoerexia (a.k.a. Foetus). The fucker
(a.k.a. Foetus) let these go out of print before I could score one.

Any help would be much appreciated. Certainly I am willing to pay market for
an actual bona fide copy of the CD in excellent condition. As a last resort
I am willing to take a copied disk or well ripped (EAC, LAME, alt preset
standard) MP3s in trade for something else or for a nominal fee. For a
like-minded person, I am pretty well stocked in Foetus and Lydia Lunch
material (well, as compared to most industrial collectors). I have some
unusual moldy oldies - esp. for Lydia.

I apologize for the off-topic post, but I wasn't finding anything on my own.

- Triskela