Antw: Re: [Grief] Industrial History

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Fri Aug 27 21:25:35 EDT 2004

In een bericht met de datum 27-8-04 23:46:57 West-Europa (zomertijd),
schrijft capolk at hotmail.com:

<< Perhaps you could look into being a Swedish correspondent... >>

Maybe even teach The Wire on the Cold Meat scene, which they seem to be
ignoring altogether, or Tesco, but they are German................
Black Magazine is a better source for interesting music and more indepth.
Although without The Wire I would probably mis out on Alvin Lucier, were it not
that through Whitehouse I heard of him........

Robert