Antw: RE: [Grief] Industrial History

Louisa Bannon triskela at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 20:28:05 EDT 2004

The Screamers were great. I was loosely acquaintenced with Tomata Du Plenty
and also with Sheila. They did really brilliant stuff. They did a strange
little movie too - I think it was called "Population One." It has a kind of
trippy, early music video quality to it - some live Screamers bits.

I worked on a film with Tomata also "Inside the Yellow Bird." I had a teeny
part in this super 8 expressionist "classic." That was also with
co-directors Daniel Marlos and Edmund Barr-Nichols, set artist Gronk, and I
wish I could recall the name of the costume designer - she had made the most
wonderful paper outfits for all the girls.

The West Coast scene certainly had its moments...

Were the Bpeople mentioned yet?

- Triskela