[Grief] Industrial History

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 16:32:53 EDT 2004

>From: "Mattias Hanson" <mattias.hanson at home.se>

>So instead of limiting your view to trying to maintain the idea of British
>superiority you should openly and without prejudice check out the early
>California scene, Suicide and the Kraut scene and be mesmerized.

I don't *limit my view* based on the nationality of someone. I *base my
choices* on artists who are interesting to listen to, and truly had/have
something to say. It may be interesting now - as it was at the time - to
read and know about much of the *early California scene*. In my view,
however, very little of that has withstood the test of time very well.
Unless I missed those 24 disc Chrome and Rhythm & Noise reissues recently...