[Grief] T's MOM

Richard Molyneux richard.molyneux at employers-forum.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 17:10:27 EDT 2004

I suggest listening to Conrad Schnitzler.  TG sound very much like his work

From: "Livewire Confusion" <livewireconfusion at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:03:09 +0100
To: <grief at hollyfeld.org>
Subject: [Grief] T's MOM

Okay here is my opinion on this "who came first debate"

Fact is GPO has referenced many times John Cage who DID start this whole
industrial thing. Djin just gave it name. Also the title of "industrial
music" was the second revision, at first he was going to call it "metabolic"
music. Anyway, you've go to take into account that one person or one band
never starts a "scene" it is culmination of the thoughts and ideas of many
people being filtered through time, part of a greater conscience. As soon as
people can embrace the understanding that there is no such thing as "facts",
just perceptions, the sooner we can evolve as a species.

P.S. Triskeka's mom still sucks cocks in hell and that's a FACT.