[Grief] T's MOM

Livewire Confusion livewireconfusion at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 17:03:09 EDT 2004

Okay here is my opinion on this "who came first debate"

Fact is GPO has referenced many times John Cage who DID start this whole industrial thing. Djin just gave it name. Also the title of "industrial music" was the second revision, at first he was going to call it "metabolic" music. Anyway, you've go to take into account that one person or one band never starts a "scene" it is culmination of the thoughts and ideas of many people being filtered through time, part of a greater conscience. As soon as people can embrace the understanding that there is no such thing as "facts", just perceptions, the sooner we can evolve as a species.

P.S. Triskeka's mom still sucks cocks in hell and that's a FACT.