Antw: RE: [Grief] TG books (was (yes, yes, more important matters!))

Jim Flannery newgrange at talmanassociates.com
Tue Aug 24 00:31:59 EDT 2004

Monday, August 23, 2004, 2:33:01 PM, one spoke:

PM> I think these would be bands like Factrix, Minimal Man, Monte
PM> Cazazza, Non, The Residents and other Ralph Records bands, Johanna
PM> Went, R&N, as well as others covered by Search & Destroy.

R&N and Z'ev having performed together as early as 1974 ... you have
heard of Z'ev, right? Seems like Monte Cazazza already had a career
when Gen & Cosey met him in '77, eh? How odd that Re/Search was
published in San Francisco instead of London, how'd that happen?

One wonders what was happening in mr. polk's supposed scene at the
time.

--
Jim Flannery
newgrange at talmanassociates.com