[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 21, Issue 8

Louisa Bannon triskela at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 06:44:40 EDT 2004

Hey Livewire:

Just so there's no confusion, I might have helped you out if I understood
that you had made a good faith effort to get the thing through normal
channels. I am not without sympathy for your plight.

But...

Acting like a total wanker is probably not the way to get on my good side. I
might have sent you some tasty EAC ripped VBR MP3s all nice and neat in a
little archive file - now that's not so likely...

- Triskela