Antw: Re: Antw: RE: [Grief] TG books (was (yes, yes, more importantmatters!))

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Mon Aug 23 20:11:34 EDT 2004

In een bericht met de datum 24-8-04 0:58:13 West-Europa (zomertijd), schrijft
Dj45rpm at aol.com:

<< I think these would be bands like Factrix, Minimal Man, Monte Cazazza, Non,
 The Residents and other Ralph Records bands, Johanna Went, R&N, as well as
 others covered by Search & Destroy.>> >>

I still play the 2CD release " Artifact" of Factrix, that Storm Records(Tesco
 Distribution) released a couple of years ago, regularly. A must have!

Robert