Antw: [Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 21, Issue 8

RWKolk at cs.com RWKolk at cs.com
Mon Aug 23 17:40:13 EDT 2004

In een bericht met de datum 23-8-04 22:32:19 West-Europa (zomertijd),
schrijft livewireconfusion at hotmail.com:

<< Triskela, Jesus Christ! Don't you think I HAVE TRIED to buy it?

 It IS out of stock at Mute and at Forced Exposure.
 For Christ's sake are we now judging our fan devotion in terms of what spend
 in TG merchandise? Are you a bit obsessed and missing the point?
 I am sorry if me wanting someone (NOT YOU) to burn me
 copy of TG NOW because it is not available anymore is a problem for you.
  If you'd like to play the of game of who spent what; I have spent over
 $1000.00 on a concert I HAVEN'T FUCKING EVEN SEEN YET, for TG so, FUCK OFF!

Could we keep things like this "off list"? I thought we were going into more
serious matters. Mudthrowing like this is not a very nice thing to read and a
waste other peoples time!

Robert