Antw: [Grief] TG NOW, when???

Louisa Bannon triskela at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 19:05:52 EDT 2004

Hey:

I don't know where the original poster is located (missed that message I
guess), but in the states I bought mine at:

http://www.forcedexposure.com/artists/throbbing.gristle.html

It ended up being something like $21-22 USD (I think) with shipping. Even to
Europe the exchange rate should be advantageous, and they are obviously
still listing it as available.

I was very pleased with this release, it is full length - clocking in at
approx. 45 minutes. I definitely recommend it. It's pretty amazing overall.

- Triskela