[Grief] GPO vs. Leslie Ash debate

Giovanni cosmonaut at mac.com
Sun Aug 22 01:46:24 EDT 2004

i agree with you Robert in that anyone who has been keeping an eye on
what GPO has up to these last several years before TGv2 should have
seen this as the next logical step.  i for one support him in his
moves, even if s/he's not so easy on the eyes.  top bad Genesis didn't
become Djin twenty five years ago, maybe then some of us would have
different opinions...

Giovanni