[Grief] gen or les?

random99 random99 at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 20 22:20:35 EDT 2004

Behalf
> Of C. A. Polk
> Sent: 20 August 2004 20:58
> To: grief at hollyfeld.org
> Subject: RE: [Grief] gen or les?
>
> >From: "random99" <random99 at ntlworld.com>
> >Good grief, Genesis has turned into Leslie Ash!
> >
> >http://www.genesisp-orridge.com/
> >
> >(those unfamiliar with the latter look here)
> >
> >http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/000888.html
>
> I wasn't aware that Leslie had gone that route. That's scary in itself.
She
> was quite the hottie in her day.

I think it's at least a couple of years since she had it done. She actually
looked *worse* at one point, I think she had to have additional surgery to
get to the kipper lipped state she is now in...the poor lass hasn't had much
luck lately, hospitalised after over-exerting herself shagging (allegedly)
and then catching the MRSA bug to boot!