[Grief] Great live pictures site and other stuff!

Paul McRandle pmcrandle1 at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 8 21:08:28 EDT 2004

I saw PTV3's last show in New York at the Bowery Ballroom and I'd have to
say it was better than either of the hyperdelic era shows I saw, back in '89
and '90.  They started off with Unclean, ended with Discipline and the
playing was all very tight and energetic.
However, Michael Gira opened for them and was really so amazingly intense
just sitting there playing guitar by himself, that PTV felt like icing on
the cake.  A great night all around.