Antw: [Grief] Site test.

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 23:16:44 EDT 2004

Well you're lucky then. I'm subscribed to both and
have had no Coil mail for at least a week now

The Coil list has never had spam in the five years
I've been on it. Lots of OT posts but no actual spam.
Now the Lydia Lunch or Dead C lists those are great
for spam

Dave B

yes, there's me... I came back off holiday and seem