[Grief] Site test.

Mark markstevens at waitrose.com
Sun Apr 18 11:57:31 EDT 2004

Hi,

Thought I'd try out a mail to see if the Grief site is working.  If it is I
will get a copy in my in tray.

I notice that I haven't received any mails from the Coil list since 13th
April.  Any one getting through or experiencing problems?  I've checked with
the Hollyfeld subscription service and the response I got was that a list
called "Coil" does not exist!

Not long until Camber.......

Mark