[Grief] tg - brainwashed.com feedback (fwd)

Haneline, Bill bhanelin at alarismed.com
Wed Apr 7 14:45:45 EDT 2004

 I have a cassette of BEST OF.... VOLUME I   IRC 0 C60 Mono
                        All material previously unreleased.
                        This tape was originally hand copied
                        and sent to friends.
 It also says F&C Industrial Records and "this is a V.A.T re-release"
 The music at the end sound like vintage Neil Young.

   Bill
 The Industrial Machinist