[Grief] Best of Vol 2 - IRC1

andrij andrij at drij.org
Wed Mar 19 16:16:53 EST 2003

Could someone with knowledge of this tape answer a few questions for me?

- How many songs are actually on the tape?
- What is the order of the songs?
- How long is the tape; how long are the sides?

The reason I ask is that I've come across two separate bootlegs of the tape.
The first one is split into 2 tracks, one for each side, and each side is about
20-21 minutes long. The second one I found is split into 9 tracks, 8 of which
match up, in a different order, to those on the first bootleg. There's an
additional 16'15" track (a version of "Dead Ed") that doesn't appear on the
first bootleg.
--
andrij.