[Grief] TG10?

.g.a. adler at members.at
Wed Mar 5 11:23:15 EST 2003

> Any news on other videos? Tapes I am aware of :
>
> Coum Transmissions: After Cease to Exist
> TG Live in Heaven
> TG Live in Rafters
> TG Live in Frankfurt
> TG Live in Sheffield
> TG Live in Northampton

In The Shadow of the Sun / Derek Jarman / Jettisound Video MJ006
  with Soundtrack 1980 by Throbbing Gristle 50 min

Time Zones / Derek Jarman / Jettisound Video MJ007
Short films including:
TG Psychic Rally In Heaven (live filmed concert from 23/12/80,
incl.Soundtrack from 2nd annual report album: Slug Bait - Brighton,
Maggot Death - Studio & Maggot Death - Rat Club, 8 min)

Throbbing Gristle:
  Recording Heaten Earth (16.2.80)
  Live at Oundle School (16.3.80)
Industrial Recordings Video released on Doublevision DV2

--
Guenther Albrecht
www.members.eunet.at/adler2/