[Grief] "TG+"

cosmos1 at wanadoo.nl cosmos1 at wanadoo.nl
Sat Jul 19 14:10:56 EDT 2003

At 10:18 19-7-2003 +0100, you wrote:

> > Official Throbbing Gristle DVDs are due for release in 2004.
> >
> > Scribus
> >

>look forward to those - hope that it's less prevalent in the uk, i hope the
>footage wont be censored like on the preivious reissue... hope they could
>also tag after cease to exist and slugbait on and a reissue of in the shadow
>of the sun
>
>hey, wouldn't it be great if they put mp3's of all the live concerts onto 1
>dvd ala farmers manual ! (doesn't that thing go on for about 3 days??)

censorship ......in the uk......(
well we can only hope this will not be the case this time.
there is hopefully a lot of unused film in the vaults by the members of TG.
but the official videos on dvd would already be great.

when the RE-ONION is on in next i will start playing at home my 2 TG boxes
with
the live gigs they did in the past.
so i can fill those 3 days !!!

andre