[Grief] TG Re-Union and festival.

Mark Stevens markstevens at waitrose.com
Wed Jul 16 10:05:04 EDT 2003

I thought it would be only appropriate to start some dialogue on the
celebration of Industrial music that is due to take place next year in May
at Camber Sands.

What do you know?  The only way I have found to get tickets so far is via
the www.wayahead.com site and they are only for chalets.  I'm going to ring
them to see if I can purchase just tickets.

Looking forward to it already.

Mark