[Grief] Music from the Death Factory

David Minshall axis at brainwashed.com
Fri Jan 10 16:42:53 EST 2003

> the elusive Music From The Death Factory on Death Records?

A friend had a copy about 20 years ago. That's the only one I have ever
seen.

It's included in the discography that appeared in Nanavesh 3, Feb 1982.
Details of the cover and centre labels are described.

Nanavesh was the UK TG Appreciation Society. If I recall correctly the
discography was later printed in the booklet that came with the LP box set.

> Do you mean the Live at the Death factory LP?

The picture disc is a different release, although of the same concert.
(Factory, Manchester, IRC20).

David