[Grief] T.G. Reformation

Daniel Wiklander daniel at bomben.se
Thu Feb 27 23:00:25 EST 2003

I just don't understand how the breakup of Balance's and Sleazy's relationship
could bring on a TG reunion. Usually it's cold hard cash that makes people
start kicking dead horses to life.

Does this mean that Coil are splitting as a group on the other hand? Not an
unusual development in these cases...

BTW, could anyone give me the address to the Coil list?